The most forward-looking Forecast ever – at the best price available.
From deep market analysis to key issues to conversations with the leaders that will shape the future of the housing market in Alberta, CREB®'s Forecast 2019 will deliver the most comprehensive and relevant conference for REALTORS® in Calgary and beyond.
Now, the biggest day in Calgary real estate is even bigger, with new speakers, more insights and better networking opportunities, all at a fraction of the price of other conferences.
Keep the REAL in real estate with practical tools and strategies that will help you get ahead starting right now.
Real estate is a challenging and competitive industry. Taking a day to focus on your professional development can be difficult. That’s why CREB®'s Forecast 2019 is laser-focused on giving you real results that make your investment in the day worth it.
Forecast 2019 is built from the ground up to offer CREB® members concrete and realistic tools and strategies that you can benefit from immediately. Each speaker and course will deliver key takeaways that can help you build your business, save time and money and reduce your risk.
Get ready for the biggest day in real estate.
Before you arrive at the BMO Centre on Jan. 30, there are a few things we need you to know:
- Parking and entry: Lots 10 and 11 are the best lots to park in for access to the Forecast halls. Enter via 4th Street/Olympic Way SE.
- Tickets and name badges: Pick up your name badges outside of Hall D starting at 8:00 a.m., and head on in to enjoy the coffee in our Tradeshow area, kindly sponsored by Jayman BUILT.
- Breakfast and seating: There is no reserved seating for the morning session, so please ensure you arrive on time to get the best seats in the house. The breakfast program will begin at 9 a.m. sharp.
- Free Wi-Fi: Thanks to our friends at SentriLock, Wi-Fi for the event is free. Just log into Wi-Fi network CREB and use password CREB2019.
- Passport: Enter to win a $1,000 travel voucher by filling out your conference passport. Collect stamps by asking exhibitors questions about their products and getting a stamp. When complete, submit your passport to the info desk in the tradeshow. Don't forget – you need to be at the closing reception to qualify!
- Hashtags: Make sure to use hashtag #CREB19 with your posts to social media! Last year, Forecast was trending across Canada; let's keep the streak alive!
Download the conference app!
Looking to get the most out of your Forecast experience? Make sure to download the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app, sponsored by Zillow.
The app is available for download on both Google Play and the iOS App Store - just download the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app and search for “CREB 2019” to get complete access to everything you need for the day, including:
- Discover more: Get the details for every speaker and flag the sessions you want to attend. Learn more about the exhibitors in the tradeshow, and where you can find them with custom maps.
- Give feedback: Fill out a quick survey on the sessions you attend right from your mobile device! Feedback helps us improve programming for future events.
- Ask questions: Ask Ann-Marie questions during her Forecast in the Activity Feed.
- Download the Forecast: After Ann-Marie’s presentation, you can download the Forecast document and presentation by visiting her speaker profile.