Gain 20/20 vision for the future of real estate.
Before you arrive at the BMO Centre on Jan. 14, there are a few things you need to know:
- Parking and entry: Lots 10 and 11 are the best lots to park in for access to the Forecast halls. Enter via 4th Street/Olympic Way SE.
- Tickets and name badges: Pick up your name badges outside of Hall D starting at 8:00 a.m., and head on in to enjoy breakfast and coffee in our Tradeshow area, kindly sponsored by Star Metro.
- Breakfast and seating: There is no reserved seating for the morning session, so please ensure you arrive on time to get the best seats in the house. The breakfast program will begin at 9 a.m. sharp.
- Free Wi-Fi: Thanks to our friends at Click Mortgage, Wi-Fi for the event is free. Just log into Wi-Fi network CREB2020 and use password clickmortgage.
- Passport: Enter to win a $1,000 travel voucher by filling out your conference passport. Collect stamps by asking exhibitors questions about their products and getting a stamp. When complete, submit your passport to the info desk in the tradeshow. Don't forget – you need to be at the closing reception to qualify!
- Hashtags: Make sure to use hashtag #CREB2020 with your posts to social media! Last year, Forecast was trending across Canada; let's keep the streak alive!
Download the conference app!
Get the most out of your Forecast experience with the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app, sponsored by the Alberta Real Estate Association.
The app is available for download on both Google Play and the iOS App Store - just download the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app and search for "CREB 2020 Forecast" to get complete access to everything you need for the day:
- Discover more: Get the details and presentation times for every speaker who is presenting today. Learn more about the exhibitors in the tradeshow, and where you can find them with custom maps.
- Ask questions: Got a question for the speakers? Use the Event Feed to post your questions to CREB® Chief Economist in an exclusive Q&A session following the housing forecast presentation.
- Be in the know: See what everyone is up to at the conference with the activity feed. Guests can upload photos and share their social posts on the app’s activity feed.
- Stay connected: Guests can interact with each other through the app. Haven’t seen your colleagues in a while and want to catch up? Send them a message to meet up at the conference.
CREB® 2020 Forecast
Our signature event returns on January 14, 2020 with a refreshed format, designed to provide 20/20 insight for you and your business.
The 2020 Forecast provides all-inclusive access to:
- Four must-see speaker presentations, including:
- The 2020 housing market forecast, with CREB® Chief Economist Ann-Marie Lurie.
- Real estate in 2024, with real estate expert Valerie Garcia.
- Redefining and refreshing your real estate business, with TV Host and REALTOR® Todd Talbot.
- The climate of political change in Alberta (and its effect on real estate and consumers) with Canadian comedian, author, TV personality and political satirist, Rick Mercer.
- Forecast tradeshow, with over 100 exhibitors.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
- Afternoon networking reception in the tradeshow area.
- Complimentary, advanced registration to a Forecast Forward professional development session at CREB®.
For questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.