Jackie Rainforth is a record-breaking, award-winning sales expert, trainer, professional speaker and author of the upcoming book The Bad Ass Guide to Superstar Selling.
Jackie’s passion is to help people grow, achieve new milestones and reach success levels they never thought possible. She is now sharing her passion, knowledge, real-life career experience, as well as the secrets to her success to help people become more successful and profitable in business and in life!
As a top ranked sales performer and #1 succession leader, Jackie has a wealth of knowledge in both corporate and entrepreneurial sales. She rose from corporate sales to sales management, landing as an executive sales and marketing leader in the construction industry. She founded, operated and lead her sales team to record breaking, industry leading success in her own highly successful sales agency representing global plumbing brands. That success won her the coveted nomination as TEC Canada Certified Presenter and RBC Women Entrepreneur of Canada Award.
Jackie will help you delve deeper, sell better and achieve faster results so you can achieve the income you desire.
||Diversify or Die! How to Pivot Your Selling Strategies in Today’s Uncertain Times
Today’s real estate professionals need to be able to adapt and stay relevant with today’s resistant, harder-to-reach and slower-to-decide home buyers and sellers.
- Recognize how ‘Selling Has Changed’ in our new normal and what that means to you and your real estate business.
- Discover the ‘Sales Essentials’ required to stand out so you can quickly and easily outsell and outperform during these unpredictable and unprecedented times.
- Learn a simple ’Lead Generating System’ to amp up your sales funnel, as you reach more people, gain more leads and create added wins.
- Pivot to ‘Remote Selling Strategies’ to maximize your productivity, efficiency and sales results.
- Simple steps to a ‘Digital Marketing Strategy’; sell more by creating a strong social media presence and generate new, qualified, and untapped leads on LinkedIn.
||10:45 AM - 11:45 AM
Forecast attendees will have access to each speaker's recorded session for 30 days after the event.